Dab,
If I've read your last posting correctly, I understand that the "Ridge Post" holding up the Ridge Beam will rest on the Tie Beam. And you are hopeful that the forces (weight) coming from the roof will be carried through the Ridge Post to the Tie Beam and then to the Wall Posts. Am I correct so far? If so, I have a short note for you.
I am currently involved in decking a roof with a similar arrangement. The first ( end wall ) Bent needed a replacement Tie Beam, so we found an aged, matching piece of wood and replaced the Tie Beam prior to raising the Frame. This replacement Tie Beam was crowned up by about 2 1/2 " when it was on the horses being laid out and cut. After raising, the post at mid point of the Tie Beam down to the main deck was short of the deck by about half of that and now that the rafter system and 3/4 of the roof decking is in place, the post has finally touched the floor. So, be careful about trying to get the weight to the outside walls without a post holding up the midpoint of the Tie Beam. What I am experiencing with this frame tells me that the weight will push the Tie Beam straight down if there is no main floor level post system under the Tie Beam.
Alternately, oversize the Tie Beam (a lot... )
And all of this settling has occurred without the weight of the SIP's or Shingles and without the snow or wind load on it.
Best of luck with your project...