Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Forum Questions
Jump to new posts Re: design thoughts by Jay White Cloud @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Hi Casey, Welcome... (Sorry for the rather negative review in advance...) As to your idea, I must say as a Timberwright and a Designer as well, I can't relate with such an environmentally unsustainable material as modern OPC being employed the way
General Forum Questions
Jump to new posts design thoughts by Casey_Hutson @ Yesterday at 03:37 PM

So my wife and I have dreams of building a timber frame house. Like many people I am sure, I have been thinking about every detail and aspect, and I'd like to run some ideas by you guys to see what you all think. I like the idea of my house lasting
Tool Forum
Jump to new posts WTB Mafell LS 103Ec by 6147 @ Yesterday at 07:38 AM

I'm looking for a mafell LS 103Ec in great or good condition
Tool Forum
Jump to new posts Tools by 6147 @ 04/21/18 04:33 AM

WTB mafell Ls 103Ec
General Forum Questions
Jump to new posts Re: historic hewing questionnaire by northern hewer @ 04/19/18 02:36 PM

hello everyone well spring is sure slow arriving but always comes I just finished putting up the firewood for next winter, great for exercise and will feel good then for sure--nothing like wood heat ran across a few pieces of wild cherry which im
Tool Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mafell z5ec portable bandsaw for sale by Bhcraftsmen @ 04/17/18 07:36 PM

Also have a lignatool template starter kit LT080 (1:3 pitch). This is a dovetail mortise and tenon cutting jig. This kit goes for about $3250.00 new. I will sell for $2200.00. I have used it with a festool OF 2200 router, if you want both I will sell
Tool Forum
Jump to new posts Mafell z5ec portable bandsaw for sale by Bhcraftsmen @ 04/17/18 01:35 PM

Good day everyone, I have a mafell z5ec bandsaw for sale. It is the 230v variant. We have used it on a pergola, and here and there on a couple of smaller frames. Also have a few extra blades that will go with it. We have decided to focus on other a
Tool Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Mafell Z5EC portable bandsaw by Bhcraftsmen @ 04/17/18 10:32 AM

Good day everyone, I have a mafell z5ec bandsaw for sale. It is the 230v variant. We have used it on a pergola, and here and there on a couple of smaller frames. Also have a few extra blades that will go with it. We have decided to focus on othe
Newest Members
HemlockFrame, 6147, MarkHohn, Casey_Hutson, tburch
4833 Registered Users