Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tool Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mafell Bandsaw 230v $4000/ Mortiser 120v $3500 by timberframepete @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

Is the mortiser still available? I am looking to buy one this week. timberframepete@gmail.com
Community Building Projects
Jump to new posts Re: kesurokai by Will B @ 02/22/18 08:10 AM

Thanks. I won't be going to Germany, but just heard that the US one may be in NY in the fall.
Software
Jump to new posts Re: Kicking Horse Timber Frame Bridge by Irv @ 02/21/18 10:20 AM

Kicking Horse Timberframe Bridge refreshed [img:right]https://flic.kr/p/23tmEgb[/img] Cheers alpmeadow
Software
Jump to new posts Re: Kicking Horse Timber Frame Bridge by Irv @ 02/21/18 09:43 AM

Golden Greetings The Kicking Horse Timberframe Bridge in Golden BC(TFG 2001) has been successfully renovated(Ziggy at International Timberframes), and I will attach an image in new message, if I can figure out the a good method. Previously I was know
Jump to new posts Re: kesurokai by D Wagstaff @ 02/21/18 03:01 AM

Not sorry it's in Germany, just for not being specific enough.
Jump to new posts Re: kesurokai by D Wagstaff @ 02/20/18 12:58 PM

Sorry, it's in Germany. I understand that in the US there is a similarly named event with Japanese carpenters as guests and that also in Japan there are kesurokai but what the connections beyond name might be I have no idea, it seems not much. There
Jump to new posts Re: kesurokai by Will B @ 02/20/18 07:45 AM

Where is Luneberg and do you have a link to more info? Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: kesurokai by D Wagstaff @ 02/20/18 03:51 AM

It's in late July in Lüneburg.
Jump to new posts Re: kesurokai by Will B @ 02/19/18 05:25 PM

When is it, Don? I joined Kezerou-kai USA but haven't heard anything about it.
Straw Bales & Other Enclosure Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Ideal Enclosure criteria by Hylandwoodcraft @ 02/18/18 03:39 PM

Well, it's been a couple of years since I started this thread and, at long last, I can finally say that I have gotten away from foam and OSB entirely! I am just in the process of finishing up my first Roxul / "Larsen Truss" style enclosure
Newest Members
timberframepete, bobhaba, Irv, kcmcbride, Funkyd38
4811 Registered Users