Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Looking For The Perfect TimberFramer
Jump to new posts Re: TF Barn Projects in SE NYS now! EWP & chestnut by Jim Rogers @ Today at 03:33 PM

Requested update: I've recovered from hernia repair surgery, now looking for help from 1 or 2 Timber Framers (beginner or advanced). Current project is completion of 24' x 70' hay barn structural repair, & fabrication/installation of Queen Post
Help Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Historic barn deconstruction/rebuild - NH&VT by Waccabuc_Steve @ 11/18/17 10:35 AM

Very well worded post, Michael. So good that I have paraphrased some of it to include in my "Looking for the perfect timber framer" posting. Thank you, I'll return the favor. Hope you found someone and your projects are going well. Steve
General Forum Questions
Jump to new posts Re: historic hewing questionnaire by northern hewer @ 11/15/17 08:59 PM

Hello everyone tonight Thanks for coming on board and introducing the adding question or should I say dilemma Well I personally never used the adze during the hewing proces, even on small rafters which have a tendency to bounce around and need spe
Newest Members
Redtop, Stu, HFR, Flange, Phillip_Anthony
4775 Registered Users