Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Is anybody there ? #8238 05/19/01 07:48 AM
K
Ken Hume Offline OP
OP Offline
K
At the last count there were nearly 100 paid up members of the UK Carpenters Fellowship.

The discussion forum on the UKCF web site at http://www.carpentersfellowship.org redirects visitors to this message board which is kindly provided by the TFG but there seems to be a reluctance to post messages and questions. Why ?

Please don't be shy - lets try and get to know one and other. Why not post a notice if you need help of any kind technical or people related.

We especially want make contact with persons who are currently not members and are interested in pursuing timber framing as a career or simply want to develop a better understanding of both traditional and new craft practices. Discussions are under way regarding apprenticeship schemes and most framing companies are stretched for resources so now is the time to make your move.

Regards

Ken Hume

Looking back to see the way ahead !
Re: Is anybody there ? #8239 11/18/01 08:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At last I have found the notice board. I'm not that good with a computer yet. But when I have tried to find the carpenters fellowship web page before. I seem to get lots & lots of religous groups or brotherhoods and not what I want. Maybe this is why you are not getting much feedback. If you don't beleive me try your search engine.
catch you later Mark

Re: Is anybody there ? #8240 11/18/01 09:08 PM
K
Ken Hume Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Dear Mark & Others,

Please check out :-http://www.carpentersfellowship.org/

Regards

Ken Hume

Looking back to see the way ahead !

Moderated by  mdfinc