Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Historic barn deconstruction/rebuild - NH&VT #34208 06/09/17 12:02 PM
Michael Cummings Offline OP
OP Offline
House in the Woods LLC is looking for help to deconstruct a large 1820s scribe rule extended English barn in Enfield, NH. We'll then immediately rebuild the barn in Woodstock Vermont. We're looking for positive folks with a mix of carpentry, timber framing, deconstruction skills and the attitude to work safely. Proficiency with the safe use of tools and power equipment is expected, as is the ability to safely move heavy things, work standing and at heights the entire day. Position starts in mid July and will run into September. This is a short term 1099 position for this project only, more work may be available on future projects depending on our workload and your aptitude. Reliable transportation, personal safety gear and liability insurance are required. OSHA 10 card helpful. We run a non-smoking, no cell phone/texting job site.

Please reply by email only with: Your name, address & phone #, a few lines about your relevant experience / background and a sense of your preferred hourly compensation and availability.

Looking forward to talking with you -

Michael Cummings
workshop@houseinthewoodsvt.com

Last edited by Michael Cummings; 06/09/17 12:07 PM.

Michael Cummings
www.houseinthewoodsvt.com
Member TFG
Re: Historic barn deconstruction/rebuild - NH&VT [Re: Michael Cummings] #34285 11/18/17 04:35 PM
W
Waccabuc_Steve Offline
W
Very well worded post, Michael. So good that I have paraphrased some of it to include in my "Looking for the perfect timber framer" posting. Thank you, I'll return the favor.
Hope you found someone and your projects are going well.
Steve

Moderated by  Jim Rogers, mdfinc 

Newest Members
HFT, Wrongthinker, kaymaxi, RLTJohn, fendrishi
5134 Registered Users