Timber Framers Guild

Seeking fun skilled timber framers

Posted By: Kimberley Reagan

Seeking fun skilled timber framers - 02/22/05 12:31 AM

Come play with us!
Looking for an experienced timber framer to join our crew creating unique timber frames. Serving North America and other alluring locations. Check us out on our website Acorn Timber Frames Contact Kimberley Reagan info@acorntimberframes.ca
Posted By: Michael Flanagan

Re: Seeking fun skilled timber framers - 03/15/05 02:27 PM

I am an experienced Framer/ Designer. I will travel. I will work for $20.00 an hour. I am highly skilled, With my own tools(hand). If you need power tools like a generator or chain mortiser my rate is higher.
I also do CAD work. My laptop travels with me. My trusty companion on the road. You pick up the room and board, I usually eat one large meal in the middle of the day. I work 8 -10 Hr days, normally.I can work longer hours if necessary. A little java goes a long way!

We can negotiate travel expenses based on your location. I currently work full-time at Amish Timber Framers, Doylestown, OHIO. My boss will let me go if it doesn't conflict with our work schedule. My cell number is 330-697-1030.

Even in the good company of fellow Timber Framers, I can safely say that I can keep up with the best of them.
If you need labor,skill, and a friendly worker to complete a project. I will show up, get the job done, and be on my way. God Bless!
© 2024 Timber Frame Forums