Timber Framers Guild

TF Designer Required - Golden BC

Posted By: Timber Goddess

TF Designer Required - Golden BC - 09/12/11 06:37 PM

Canadian Timberframes Ltd. in Golden BC, Canada, is seeking an experienced Timber Frame Designer. Knowledge of CADworks is a huge bonus; however, we will train the right candidate (and by right I mean "quick learner"). Also, bonus points for a background in estimating, customer service & sales.

Come work with a great team for a great company! If you don't already live in Golden BC you should... smile

Send me a PM with your interest, or email us through our website:
Canadian Timberframes

Thanks!
TG
Posted By: Ken Hume

Re: TF Designer Required - Golden BC - 09/13/11 07:25 AM

Hi Kristina,

Re Golden BC., Isn't that the town that was pretty badly shot up by John Rambo in "First Blood" ?

Has the town now been rebuilt ?

"Is it safe" ?

Regards

Ken Hume
Posted By: bmike

Re: TF Designer Required - Golden BC - 09/13/11 01:15 PM

Ken,

Are you being serious?

Mike
Posted By: Chris Hall

Re: TF Designer Required - Golden BC - 09/16/11 02:54 AM

That was a really odd comment there Ken. I must presume an attempt at humor - I hope.

Speaking of hope, no, it wasn't Golden B.C. that was featured in Rambo, but the town of Hope, east of Vancouver by a couple of hours drive.

Re: TF Designer Required - Golden BC - 09/19/11 06:24 PM

It's all good, guys. I appreciate the humour smile
And Chis is correct, Rambo shot up Hope, not Golden. My sister lives there and confirms that it is now safe, as "Rambo" has gone back to Hollywood to make crappy movies. But we do have a very pretty TF bridge built by the guild in 2001. 10 year anniversary coming up!

Re: TF Designer Required - Golden BC - 12/12/11 04:32 PM

Thanks for all the interest folks! The position has been filled, but please feel free to submit your resumes and portfolios to us.

Cheers,
TG
© 2024 Timber Frame Forums