I am posting this for my friend Jayson Wilson.

Hello Everybody,
I will be hosting a timber framing workshop from Sept 12th until Sept 18th. The raising will coincide with the opening of an art gallery here in Brasstown on the 18th. This is very much a networking type of workshop. There will be people here from aspects of the timber framing industry as well as a lot of artist and hopefully a few natural building enthusiasts. If you are looking to build a timber frame or just interested in the craft you should stop by for a day or the week and learn from a group of people that are passionate about their pursuit. If you would like to help by doing an exhibition or volunteering please contact me asap. There is limited camping space so please let me know if you plan to attend and need a space. You can email me or call me at 770-294-1703. If you are interested in being a participant please put that in the subject line of your email. If you have no idea why I would send you this email please put a "?" in the subject line and I will remove you from the list.

Thanks,
Jayson Wilson
Just Wood Timber Frames

" A Timber Frame Touches the Spirit of Each
That Walk Beneath It's Canopy or Lay
Their Hands Upon It
And May Each Who Does So Feel
The Goodness of Those Before Them"

If you could add what aspects of this event most interest you, it would help a lot in terms of logistics. And since this is the first time I have attempted to organize an event like this your experience or ideas of doing such would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks again