After buying my tools and timbers, life took a turn and I never got around to the project. Timbers are now warped and checked bad and will be used to build a heavy duty fence, which might be good luck for you!!! I have for sale.

Makita KP312-15amp-12 1/4" hand held power planer. Used to plane four 10-foot timbers. Like new, blade's still sharp, plus extra set of blades. $1500 no tax!!

Millers falls boring machine in excellent condition with no slop in gears or bearings and ready to work for you. $700

10 1/4" Skill-saw HD5790 bought three years ago and used to rip a couple boards just to try it out. Has a still sharp carbide blade. Very solid base with no wobble. I don't think they still make this saw. It was much better than my buddy's 10 1/4 Milwaukee. I can't remember what I paid for this saw?

Unused Robert Sorby 1 1/2" chisel with extra handle $100
Unused Robert Sorby 2" chisel $100
Unused Woodcraft 1" corner chisel $50
Unused Woodcraft 3 1/2 x 10" slick. Much time spent putting a 15 deg. bevel on $90
Unused hand forged 2 3/8 x 8" slick with 15 deg. bevel $75
Unused 1" x 12" single cutter ship auger
Two unused 1 1/2"x12" single cutter ship auger. One is for a brace and the other for a power drill.
Unused 2"x12" single cutter ship auger.
$125 for the whole lot of bits.

I am offering these tools to the members here first and if they don't sell soon I will list them on eBay.

You can contact me by e male at peterbilt@rochester.rr.com

Last edited by peterk; 11/21/10 12:59 PM.