I focused on review of major Parts and their arrangement/relationship. Submitted a lengthy note and list of humble suggestions to Gordon & Will. Most of these concerned moving topics to other Parts and rearranging the order of things - to make more logical sequencing for my feeble brain. I can copy those to this list if desired.

My notable points:
Eliminate Part 13 - put the subtopics into other Parts.
Keep a strong division between shop items and raising/site items.
Funny - if we list "Small Biz Basics", we should have a "Big Biz Basics" (or just Biz Basics undeclared).
Trucking/shipping related issues & regs (I have written up much of this for TFBC members).
Add HOLD DOWN TECHNIQUES in Part 8.
Divide 9I into 2 distinct items = Layout & Cutting.
Add CONCRETE & SITEWORK to Part 12.
Add SITE SAFETY PLANS and ORGANIZATION/LOGISTICS to Part 15.

Various other notes not as interesting.

I think the actual content of each subcategory will flesh out and modify the index as sections get written and committed to paper, let's focus on overall picture and major categories at the moment.

Let's start writing sections. Can TFG offer minor perks to authors of sections? I'd rather see lots of members involved and making drafts - with oversight and consistency provided by staff/appointee. A template outline is already provided, but can be fleshed out so "authors" need to worry about the content mostly and formatting not at all. Working groups for each Part? Lots of ways to proceed I guess.