I'm as new as new can be, I just registered last night.
I have some land on Cape Cod, about a mile from the ocean, and a mile from the State Park- I'm general contracting my own timber frame construction.
The Frame is 24x 32, four bents- the wood is 1860 Long Leaf pine (9x11.5 and 24 foot long as it sits, soon to be milled).
I've been talking to Jim rogers, andwhat I'm hoping to do is hold a series of workshops to get the frame cut and dry fit, and then have a big raising, late summer or early fall. Jim would be on site the whole time, and would be an instructor. I'd be a student alonside you.

I'm putting my feelers out to see who would be interested in attending, if they would be interested in doing a week, weekend, or staying through the whole process. Week workshop would be $350, weekend would be $175.

If anyone was interested interested in staying for the duration, I would do what I could to facilitate that.

As I say, there's camping around the corner, and if you're looking for more comfortable accomodations, there is no shortage of hotels on cape.

thanks for your interest- respond here, or email me at toddfrench25@hotmail.com .

todd french
774-722-0912