Greetings everyone,

Just wanted to express my intentions and see what wishes may come true. I am looking to start employment with some fine timberframing folks in a beautiful community.

Here's my background, born and raised as the son of log home scribers in Wisconsin, went to university in Ontario for environemntal civil engineering before taking a break from academics to pursue natural building in the field. I now have two years of green/natural building experience while travelling from coast to coast. I have completed intensive internships at the Solar Living Institute in California, the EarthCraft House program in Atlanta, and the Yestermorrow Design/Build School in Vermont. I worked on solar installations for the Real Goods company during my spare time in CA. I completed a Permaculture Design Certificate at Yestermorrow in VT before heading to North Carolina for timberframing. I did timberframing in NC for five months before heading to Costa Rica to volunteer for a couple of natural building projects.

After three months being away, I am now back in the states and looking for my next excellent natural building adventure. Obviously location is not an issue for me, just being with great folks and in a great area for learning and growing is important for me. However, being somewhere like Wisconsin, Vermont, or Brittish Columbia would really be nice. =)

Any leads?

Thanks, Amorin