Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
MASTERING THE USE OF THE HISTORIC BROADAXE \ADZE #13804 01/08/08 01:27 AM
N
northern hewer Offline OP
OP Offline
N
30 years of experience in the use of these historic tools, watch and learn as I demonstrate the technique on a specially created DVD at my training centre.
Contact me for more information

NH

Re: MASTERING THE USE OF THE HISTORIC BROADAXE \ADZE [Re: northern hewer] #13949 01/18/08 01:51 AM
N
OP Offline
N
Special offer starting the 1st of February 2008:

receive both the 'TRADITIONAL HEWING' and 'TRADITIONAL ADZING'
along with one of the most popular dvd's 'CARVING THE AMAZING BROADAXE OFFSET HANDLE', for the low price of just one topic.

*this offer will only run for 2 weeks starting Feb 1st until Feb 14th 2008

For those of you that have been waiting for the right time to order now is that time, just contact me and put your name on the list before the 14th.

3 generations of experience have gone into these very informative dvd's, as well they show in detail the methods of starting, and finishing along with many verbal explanations very necessary for a professional finish. If you need a handle or need to replace a handle which has broken, the supplementary dvd on "broadaxe handle carving" will really round out your library reference material..

NH

Re: MASTERING THE USE OF THE HISTORIC BROADAXE \ADZE [Re: northern hewer] #14255 02/11/08 12:48 AM
N
OP Offline
N
This note is to just let the new members know that the special on these 3 dvd's is still in effect for the next few days, but will soon revert back to original pricing, just send me a note to reserve your order before the 14th of Feb.

NH

Re: MASTERING THE USE OF THE HISTORIC BROADAXE \ADZE [Re: northern hewer] #14386 02/23/08 02:12 AM
N
OP Offline
N
Just a further note to everyone that is truly interested in learning to master the technique of hewing your own timber, and adding an adze finish.

I have helped many over the years do just that using my specially produced training film that is captured on digital DVDs.

The special that ended on Feb 14th has been replaced by one that offers to include The " Broadaxe Handle Carving" DVD free when a purchase of " Using The Historic Broadaxe" and "How To Use the Traditional Adze" are placed together. This is the perfect set of reference material needed for the serious beginner, or it is very educational for groups of students involved in historic woodworking trades. Each subject though can be purchased individually.

No where will you find this subject matter presented in such a down to earth and easy to understand traditional style. The films were produced here at my training site using original old tools handed down through 3 generations, and many years of research and 30 years of demonstration to many public and student groups that came from across North America including many European groups.

Pricing can be obtained by Email only

NH

Re: MASTERING THE USE OF THE HISTORIC BROADAXE \ADZE [Re: northern hewer] #14406 02/24/08 02:37 AM
N
OP Offline
N
If "emmanuel" is looking in on this topic would he please contact me at my email address

Thanks again

NH

Moderated by  Jim Rogers, mdfinc 

Newest Members
Bradyhas1, cpgoody, James_Fargeaux, HFT, Wrongthinker
5137 Registered Users