Hey folks, testing the waters for a series of SketchUp webinars. I'm pretty close on getting some conferencing software to do what I need - is there interest in short (1+ hour or so) sessions using SketchUp? I can budget time for 1 a week, and classes could run the gamut from basics to compound roof systems and be reasonably priced... with a discount to those who take on a series (3-4 themed sessions). We could also focus on PhotoMatch (a cool SketchUp tool, whole house modeling, setting up shop drawings of frames, etc. etc.

There will be homework and pop quizzes if folks are interested. wink

Participants would need a high speed internet connection and the ability to call an 800# for teleconferencing. Most of the time we'll be listening to me run through steps and tools while being able to follow my desktop. Features of the conferencing software I've looked at allow me to view participants desktops as well. Payment would be done through PayPal or Credit Card (secure).

Reply here, or send me an email or PM.

I'm cross posting this in General, Workshops, and Software to cast a wide net. If I get a decent response I'll also post a blurb in Scantlings...

(note, this may not be a good replacement for face time with a real live human at a workshop - but for folks who are computer savvy, CAD proficient, taken a workshop, or are currently using the program - this will be a great way to brush up on skills, share ideas, and develop new techniques.)

Mike Beganyi Design and Consulting, LLC.
www.mikebeganyi.com