Hi, all. I'm told that many of you, in fact, don't care for glulams, but in the event that some of you like and work with glulams, I'd like to invite you to submit a few project photos for a super-simple contest we're running through April on daily5Remodel, a new web-based daily for the remodeling industry.

Why enter? It's a great way to show off your beautiful work to more than 1000 remodeling pros all over the country. We'll provide a link to your website as well. And, one of the companies featured will win a $250 Visa gift card. There will be no more than 20 entrants, so your odds of winning are pretty good.

The contest is sponsored by Rosboro, which wants to help the remodeling (and homebuilding, and certainly timberframing) communities understand glulam's benefits for strength, functionality and resource efficiency.

Please check out the entries so far on the Snapshots page of my site. To enter, email leah@daily5Remodel.com up to three project photos or renderings along with a brief description of the project and why you chose glulams.

Joel: Thanks for letting me post.