Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: thowing ax head on ebay [Re: ] #26788 07/10/11 10:28 PM
R
Roger Nair Offline
R
Hey Ronin, why be so offended? You know that you are the most frequent poster on this forum by a wide margin, although your previous idenities no longer grace the user list. you know the standards and issues regarding profanity and trolling, we have been there and done that many times. What is the point? What do you want?

Bahler is new to the forum, probably does not know you and is evidently a conservative German-American Anabaptist. Bahler wrote clearly about his expectations toward standards. I am far more pagan than Christian but I can meet Bahler on standards.

Thanks for all the fish.

Resistance is futile.

Welcome but I still might count the silver

Re: thowing ax head on ebay [Re: ] #26790 07/11/11 12:15 AM
R
Roger Nair Offline
R
Derek, I do not wish you away nor have I ever protested by back channels nor have I interferred with your business nor have I ever banned you from anything. I am just asking you not to post profanity or suggested profanity, please stop with hot bikini babe images. In this thread you have made a few personal attacks. A little amity can serve you well.

Please stay, we all can learn

Re: thowing ax head on ebay [Re: ] #26812 07/15/11 04:46 PM
R
Roger Nair Offline
R
I guess that is supposed to be cute, unfortunately you lost your cuteness a long time ago. You have been unmasked and I think of you as a naked aggressor, so I withdraw my welcome mat.

In the time since the weekend, I have examined our exchange and the trolling. The punch of the troll was aimed directly at a man's faith, moral code and community. Further, I believe your ultimate aim is to dishonor the Guild, yes you have soiled the forum but the dishonor is all yours. This comes at the same time that synagogue project is winding down, the irony is vile.

You have had time and access to publically own up and offer amends.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Jim Rogers, mdfinc 

Newest Members
Bradyhas1, cpgoody, James_Fargeaux, HFT, Wrongthinker
5137 Registered Users