Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Bandsaw, planer chain mortiser for sale #29543 08/15/12 07:27 PM
J
joetimber Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I have a few tools for sale that work great.

Mafell Z5Ec band saw. We used it to cut approx. 60 rafter tails for a barn and 4 scarf joints for the same frame. I paid $5400 for it. Also have 10 new blades still in the box that I paid $220 for. We also made a cart for storing and wheeling the saw around in the shop. I will sell everything for $4200.00

Mafell ZH280E 11" planer in good condition. Have 4 new sets of knives for it that each have 2 sides/edges, so you have 8 blade changes available with it. The base has a chip out of it and the exhaust chute is slightly damaged also. Neither impacts the performance of the machine at all. Planer and blades $2000.00.

Makita Chain Mortiser in very good condition. 99% sure that I have an extra chain for it as well. $1100.00.

I also have an 8000lb capacity Toyota forklift for sale as well. It has enclosed cab (removable doors), heat, front and back lights and wipers, pneumatic tires so you can drive it out onto a decent gravel parking lot to unload tractor trailers of timbers without worrying too much about getting stuck, propane powered, in excellent condition. It is a "garage queen" as car heads say. Runs great. I just don't use it much lately and can use my skid loader to move timbers around. I think the price for this will be $17,000.00. I can send pics and more info as requested.

All of these prices DO NOT include delivery or shipping; that will be up to you to pay for or you are welcome to pick them up here.

My shop is in Maryland near the top of the Chesapeake Bay off of I-95. I'm not going out of business; these are just tools that are extra or not used enough lately and as I said they are all in excellent working condition. Even if you were just building one house, you could buy this stuff, cut the frame and re-sell the tools when you were done with them.

Please respond to me at jwey@me.com if you would like to contact me; for some reason I have a hard time manipulating this site. I'm sure it's me but anyway, that would work better and quicker for sure. Feel free to call if that works better 443-309-2200. I've been a timber framer since 1983 and a member of the guild for many years. Thanks!

Joe

Re: SOLD Bandsaw, planer chain mortiser for sale [Re: joetimber] #29582 09/02/12 04:29 PM
J
joetimber Offline OP
OP Offline
J
All of the tools are sold except for the forklift. Thanks.

Moderated by  Jim Rogers, mdfinc 

Newest Members
Bradyhas1, cpgoody, James_Fargeaux, HFT, Wrongthinker
5137 Registered Users