The New Timberframe Layout Tape Measure is
-30’ high quality tape measure - Zero starts 10 inches from hook
-Reverse scale in red for easy tenon layout from shoulder
-“Layflat” one inch steel PVC coated tape for easy marking
-Green case to distinguish it from most other tapes
-Large erasable writing area on tape body for jotting quick measurements or notes
-From the 1ft mark and on, it measure feet and inches, in addition to just inches.
1. Typically more accurate than using the hook of the tape, which can get bent or
damaged, have loose rivets, or not be correct from the factory
2. Eliminates the possibility of a mistake when using the “Burn" layout method. No
longer need to remember to add the “Burned” amount to your layout dimension.
3. Reduce wasted valuable timber and time from cutting a timber too short or cutting
joinery in the wrong location.
4. Flat tape much easier for transferring marking to the timber.
1. An erasable pad on the side for notes or dimensions.
2. A rubber unique “Green colored” casing
3. A PVC coated 1” wide steel tape with reverse red scale from zero to the hook for laying out timbers
4. A lever action belt clip
5. Heavy duty 4-rivet end hook
6. Blade lays flat on work surface for easy layout.
The benefit of this tool is that it saves you time, and time is money.
Imagine using this tool to layout your next set of timbers, and how much faster and easier it is. You should buy this for yourself, and make your layouts easier.
Cost is $20 per tape.
Shipping of one tape through the post office in a small flat rate box will be $5.15. Two tapes can fit in one box. Buy TWO and SAVE.
Contact inventor: Brad Baber 224-232-9881 by phone or email: dbaBradBaber@hotmail.com to place an order/for quote or for questions.
Contact salesman: Jim Rogers 1-800-422-6250 by phone or email:
firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order/for quote or for questions.