Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Bridge Restoration Project #32680 11/17/14 06:01 PM
Will Truax Offline OP
OP Offline
The Bridgewright I ally myself with semi-regularly on bridge rehabilitation projects is seeking a replacement subcontracting team-member (an impending surgery sees one of the pre-qualified long time team members necessarily removing himself from this effort) on an upcoming project in the Mid-Atlantic region.

WC will be a requirement for this project, and associated costs will of course be folded into any contract price – Your GL carrier may or may not sanction bridge-work, so some homework will be required in that arena also.

Timber chops are of course a requisite, a background and resumé including restoration / preservation work will be seen as useful, one including bridgework a bonus.

This ten week project will mobilize sometime around the 1st of February in the coming year.

Interested parties should direct questions or letters of interest to > JerichoTeam@workmail.com

"We build too many walls and not enough bridges" - Isaac Newton

http://bridgewright.wordpress.com/

Re: Bridge Restoration Project [Re: Will Truax] #32692 11/21/14 12:20 PM
Will Truax Offline OP
OP Offline

I know this forum is for some reason, sadly under utilized -

Should anyone who happens by know someone on their journey, (I know road jobs >from experience< to be beyond valuable for far more than simply honing skill-sets) or who may wish to add bridgewrighting to their resumé, do pass this link along...

"We build too many walls and not enough bridges" - Isaac Newton

http://bridgewright.wordpress.com/

Re: Bridge Restoration Project [Re: Will Truax] #32697 11/27/14 10:19 PM
G
gofishing Offline
G
hey will.

happy thanksgiving to you. I am an itinerant carpenter, currently in ohio working with the Christians on some timberframe projects. This project sounds amazing to me. I grew up in Pennsylvania surrounded by covered bridges, I can think of nothing id rather do. Id love to talk to you about this. I am pretty committed for the time you speak of, maybe something will change on either end, I cant say. but I am seriously interested, can and will travel, like always. Andrew schaeffer

Re: Bridge Restoration Project [Re: Will Truax] #32698 11/27/14 10:20 PM
G
gofishing Offline
G
oh yeah, my phone is 719-453-8836. Andrew schaeffer.

Moderated by  Jim Rogers, mdfinc 

Newest Members
Bradyhas1, cpgoody, James_Fargeaux, HFT, Wrongthinker
5137 Registered Users