I’ve been asked to help sell some fine timber framing power tools.
The owner used them to cut one frame and had completed the job.
Here is a picture of their project:

Here is one of these tools:

This Mafell circular saw was purchased and used for one job. The job is complete and the saw is available at a great savings. We have built a custom box for shipping and storage. The saw was purchased for $5,202. With tax the total cost to buy new is just over $5,600.

Asking $4494.52

The Mafell MKS185Ec carpenter's portable circular saw uses ultra-modern die-cast magnesium alloys to achieve an extraordinary weight/performance ratio. Weighing only 42 lbs, the MKS185Ec accurately and powerfully makes 7-5/16" cuts like no other saws in its class.
The cutting depth can be adjusted quickly via a precise hand wheel and an easy to read scale. And this high quality saw is equipped with intelligent control electronics, which ensures a smooth start up and constant speed under load using a powerful 230V motor.
Like all Mafell portable circular saws, the MKS185Ec also fits onto the Mafell guide rail system. It cuts to 60 degree angles and then returns to the 90 degree position without fine-tuning or re-squaring. Mafell saws are lightweight due to their sturdy magnesium bases, and combine a superior blade guard and dust removal system.

Specifications
Cutting depth: 105-185mm (4-1/8 - 7-5/16")
Cutting depth at 45 deg: 74-131mm (2-7/8 - 5-1/8")
Cutting depth at 60 deg: 53-93mm (2-1/16"- 3-5/8")
Saw blade diameter: 450mm (17-11/16")
Tilt range: 0-60 deg
Normal load speed: 1460 1/m
Cutting speed: 31.8 meters/s
Universal motor: 230v
Nominal input: 2800w
Nominal output: 1780w
Weight: 42 lbs
Standard Equipment
• TCT saw blade; 450x2.5/4.2x30mm (17-11/16 in.), AT, 20 teeth, for universal use
• Parallel guide fence
• Hose connector
• Riving knife/splitter
• Allen key
• 33 ft cord

Send me an email or private message and I’ll send you the owner’s contact information.

Tools are in California and will be shipped from there.
All prices do not include shipping.
Shipping quote will be based on actual destination.

Jim Rogers

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!