I have helped local timber framers and log builders over the course of the last fifteen years with problems such as:
Trigonometry: Given any deck angle and any two pitches, find layout and saw bevel angles for a timber framed roof system (found over seventy possible combinations).
Linear algebra:Solve above angles for situations where logs converge, the cut faces must meet equally, and we are not working to plumb or level reference lines.
:Solve similar sets of angles for members that are not rectangular in cross-section;we must be able to lay out and cut angles from any face.
:Solve engineering parameters (2nd moment of area,bending moment,shear,deflection), for scribed log beams up to three logs deep.(May involve cuts to accomodate ridges,purlins, etc.)

I have implemented the solutions as programs, spreadsheets,3D models and shop drawings,and the mathematics has proven itself in practice as well as theory.

Is there a broader market for this knowledge?
Can anyone direct me to person(s) or organisations that would be interested in developing and/or marketing this information?
Where can one get financial or technical support?