Hello Good People,

I just posted this in the General Topic Forum, but I wanted to be sure to cover my bases. So please forgive the redundancy.

We're in the final stages of design on my new TF home, and I've reached the point where I need to select exterior finishes.

We'll be using a steel roof, clad windows, clear cedar siding, and cultured stone (basement and post supports). The home will also have a fairly expansive deck off the rear -- probably Trex (or similar) and a large stone patio in the front.

We've already built a small home on the property using stained knotty cedar siding and forest green roofing and windows (with deep brown trim) -- looks very charming.

I have a concern about the clear cedar siding and cultured stone presenting too pale and monolithic a palette for the expanse of the house. I'd like to be able to create some contrast with the exterior timbers and landscaping.

I was hoping that someone could point me in the direction of books and/or websites that display a variety of exteriors for TF homes.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

jeremy