Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Young timber framer looking for work; Charlottesville, VA #6647 01/20/07 02:55 AM
G
gabriel Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I am self taught from books. I just built my first structure, a 16x20 cabin, out in White Hall, using mortise/tenon joints and half-laps. I am very proud of my work and am now looking for someone to take me on. I am smart, have a lot of energy, am hard working and enthusiastic, and like challenges. Looking for an entry level position where I can learn more difficlut joinery, design, and engineering. Not afraid of anything. Above all, I want to work for someone who can communicate what they want, is positive, stable, and trustworthy. I return the respect I recieve ten-fold. I come highly recommended.

Re: Young timber framer looking for work; Charlottesville, VA #6648 01/23/07 11:04 PM
N
nsmike Offline
N
Gabriel,
I,m new here, but in my online seach on recycling old timberfames, I came across a company that has an online application, it's Fitzgerald Heavy Timber Construction. I know nothing about them other than their web site and that they're in Maryland. The web site seems to indicate that thy do a little bit of everything in the timber frame field so it might be a good place to start
Mike

Mike

Moderated by  Jim Rogers, mdfinc 

Newest Members
Bradyhas1, cpgoody, James_Fargeaux, HFT, Wrongthinker
5137 Registered Users