Would someone please set me straight? I am getting very confused by couple terms that are being used here and elsewhere.

1. What is a princepost?

Neither the TFGuild Glossary nor Websters has a definition for a "princepost" yet it is referred to in "Kingpost Truss Engineering, An Addendum by Ed Levin. September 2004, Timber Framing No. 73." In his assessment of the truss found at Castleton

2. What is a Queenpost?

I was of the understanding according to the TFGuild Glossary that a Queenpost design utilized only two posts which are joined in the center with an anchorbeam. It does not indicate the presence of a Kingpost or that it can be merely a supplement to a kingpost truss. However, Steve Chappell's "A Timberframer's Workshop" 1998 ed. clearly shows on page 109 a king post truss and "Queen posts can be added to the lower third point of the rafters to the tie beam for additional stiffness on longer spans."
How do these differ from princeposts?
Is it a difference in function? (ie. tension rather than compression)
Is it the absence or presence of an additional strut?

3. Do queenposts act in tension or compression?

4. Am I being too picky about definitions and is it acceptable to use these terms interchangeably?

I have seen websites commponly refer to what is clearly a kingpost truss with stuts as a queenpost truss.