I have one very embarrassing moment to tell, luckily no one was here to see it.
I was getting ready to bore some holes through some short cut off blocks of some left over timbers, to make some commander heads for an upcoming raising.
Well I set up my saw horse and placed one of the blocks on the horse (note one horse not two) and so that I didn't bore into the top of this saw horse, I moved the block out so the bit would go through it past the end.
Then I placed my boring machine on top of the block. This was a standard height saw horse about 30" or so tall, plus the block, probably a 6x8 or so. And then the boring machine seat probably 1 1/2" thick. So being at this was quite tall, I figured I needed to step up onto something before I swung my leg over the seat, so I position a block on the ground to use as a step.

Well you guessed it, the block, and boring machine seat were out in mid air with no support, when I sat down on the seat.

As I fell backwards onto the ground I had enough sense to hold onto the boring machine handles to not let it get launched like a pumpkin from a catapult but the block came down on top of the both of us.

Other than my pride, nothing else was severely hurt.

I when I got up, I immediately looked around to make sure no one saw how stupid I was.....

Talk about embarrassing moments....

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!