here's what comes up on a video search for french scribe:

Eugene Oregon! Floater's Danny Shmoup (Boy)
grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would Floater's classic Redux...like Apocalypse Now Redux (but just movie song thing, very nice!)

Not affiliated with or endorsed by the band Floater...but they are a great band from Eugene, Oregon and you should check them out.
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low... (more) (less)

Views: 660
Added: 4 months ago
Time: 03:42

not very instructive.

is it true that one can stack a number of timbers and mark them all at once with a plumb from a pattern on the floor? could this technique be worked with wonky timbers, is that what you're thinking BB? actually, thinking of it, this could work (guessing): lay out the template on the floor; place the timber above, adjust to the outline with plumbbob; then map signifiacant intersections to the timber, including the ends; connect points on the timber with straight edge; cut. is this how it goes?