Thanks Ken for the book recomondo and I will for sure check it out. And yeh...this house IS 362 years old...one of THE oldest around. It was real sad to see how it was so abused over the years. It breaks a good carps heart to see what was done to the carps of olds hard and dedicated work.
Some people asked me "why" I wanted to take on what appeared to them as a monstrosity of a job..and all I could think was that I felt honored to be able to. Even left a few full bottles of Guinness and Bass in some of the walls I closed up...lol.Really!

So now MY pursuit to learn timber framing is on and I'm dedicated to making that happen any way I can. This old house really put me on that natural path. There seems to be a really organic process in my dharma thats surfacing smile within all of this.

Any help I can get from this forum and else where sure will be more appreciated than any one has an idea about.
I tend to become completely absorbed and immersed in whatever it is that I do and this feeling I have now...with the Goose Hill Rd Project complete...my daughter Jolie off to college this year and the house up for sale...what more of a landmark could I come up with even in a dream?

Sounds like the start of a blog doesn't it? lol
Thanks again Ken for the book recommendation and we'll talk soon...
PS..My Dad was from Crickelwood London...where ever that is.
andy