I called Home Depot last night to make sure they had Timberlok screws before I drove 35 minutes to get there. The girl on the phone assured me they had them and I spelled the name and told here it was the brand name and described them and asked if she was sure that they did. She said yes, they had them in the concrete section of lumber. I drive there and cannot find them, no associate has any idea of what I'm talking about. They can't find any such thing on their computer. I've already searched concrete, lumber and hardware, but of course each associate hears screw and tells me 'you've got to look in hardware'. I go back and forth between lumber and hardware and talk with 3 associates to no avail. Of course no one admits to taking my call 50 minutes earlier. Depot never seems to have simple things I am looking for let alone something like this. So Home Depot has once again wasted my time unnecessarily. An hour and a half of my life taken by Home Depot. I've said it before, but now I really mean it. I WILL NEVER ENTER A HOME DEPOT AGAIN AS LONG AS I LIVE!!!

Thank you to this forum for allowing me to vent today.

Last edited by brad_bb; 01/11/08 02:55 PM.