I posted some more pictures.
http://sites.google.com/site/cbeckerssite/

Pic 001 (taken facing south) is the back(bank side) left of the barn
002 is the excavated hole down to where the wall collapsed
007 is the rotted rear sill still in place
018 is the new locust sill being slid into place
034 is what is left of the scarf joint in the front sill
P9050084 (taken facing west) shows the locust sill in place and the gaps between the floor beams and the sill, the threaded rod was the first attempt at pulling but it ended up just pulling the sill in
036 is the front sill (barn yard side) where it rests on the short front wall of the barn (taken facing south)
045 is the front southeast corner of the barn
052 is the front sill being removed after it was jacked up and secured
067 (taken facing east)is a string showing how far the floor beams are forward, the one that is farthest foreward is the one that supports the ladder seen in
P9070103 which are the two middle posts in bent #2
068 is a close up from the bottom of that floor beam and the bottom of the front post of bent #2
P9070095 is a pic of the rear post of bent #2 where is sits on concrete and where we joined in the new rear sill and supporting timber ont top of it, the gap between the concrete and the end of the floor beam seen there is how far it has slid forward
P9070103 shows the ladder and how it has sagged
P9070106 shows the center beam that supports floor beams the post you can see right next to the lightbulb is directly under the ladder in the previous pics
P9070116 is a pic looking east across the front of the barn and how it bows from the forward movement of the beams

Hope these descpritions help to clarify things

Let me know if you have any other questions

I have more pics to post as well