Mo, are you planning to infill a building? Give some details. I am picking from a couple of books / sources. Fox Maple, and the work of Frank Anderson, from Germany, he was sent back home after his paper work expired. I don't know what happen after that, a miss use of the system for sure.

I am also using, Serious Straw Bale, by Paul Lacincki and Michel Bergeron. Although I am not planning to use straw, it is not readily available in high quality, so I am using wood chips, I have that ability, on site, chipper and wood.

There are numerous web sites to visit via search engines. I would also like more options.

One aspect I am having trouble with is the way around the making of clay slip. It is recommended to use a dry power mixed with water. This makes for a long process, drying and crushing, pounding the clay into a power. It is my suspicion the raw wet clay can be wiped into a slip with out drying it. That would be my first choice. Quality of clay is the next issue, the higher percentage the better the clay. If I dig it out of the ground I must determine it %'age and working quality, it stickiness. These are the unknowns for me. And you can buy it in the bag, 100% clay, but that moves from my first goal of localism. I am willing to experiment, and use others experience to reach my goal.

Tim