Nice Mike, I'm also using SketchUp and LayOut. I've now, for the first time choosen LayOut for the presentation documents. One thing that doesn't seem easy though, as a matter of fact I'm quite stuck, is to place dimensions on an embedded 3D view of my model. Sections may be OK and I've used section slices (saves as DWG and then I import in SU as a separate file to fix things up, then over to LayOut again to embed that SU fila and after that I do the dimensions). But to do dimensions in LayOut on directly on the 3D model... well I don't know how to manage that. The thing is, that now that want to apply dimensions to a parallell view of the timber frame roof system (I've hidden the roof ofcourse) LayOut's dimensioning tool does not snap easily, or not at all, to corners on timbers. I've even tried to do the dimensioning in SU, but the embedded model with dimensions does not show up OK in LayOut, not even if I from SU export an image does it work out, not to mention that that image can't be displayed to scale in LayOut.
So, I'm almost thinking of giving LayOut up at this point.
How have you overcome these problems Mike? or anyone else for that matter.

/Jonas