Not sure I follow you there Jim, with "make the rack movable". Admittedly, I have not had any experience with a Boss. Do you mean make it movable like on my Snell? Movable, meaning it rotates to engage? I was just looking at some pics of a boss on the web. Not sure I follow you there Jim, with "make the rack movable". Admittedly, I have not had any experience with a Boss. Do you mean make it movable like on my Snell? Movable, meaning it rotates to engage? I was just looking at some pics of a boss on the web. Bosspics
The pics called upper standard left and lower standard left, what do each of these levers do? I imagine one is to hold the head up -latch, when at the top, and the other maybe to engage the rack? Wish I had one to look at in person...I'll go back and find your Boss videos Jim and see if I can figure it out from that. .....OK, I just watched your video and you totally showed me what I wanted to know. Thanks Jim!!! Brad, now if you had a frame already sitting around, you'd tell me eh?

Last edited by brad_bb; 03/10/10 01:23 AM.