Check out the last line of this link.

http://www.mpbn.net/Home/tabid/36/ctl/ViewItem/mid/3478/ItemId/11550/Default.aspx

I don't mind attending a course, I do mind the cost involved. Fear is a poor way to achieve an end. I imagine they would work with an individual on the $37, 500/day fine for not complying. That would put me out of business on the first day.

I am all for shining a light on an area which needs attention. I see something wrong with a society which needs to be mandated into compliance. I do not blame the agencies, it is the fault of the people for allowing it to go this far. We as a people have become careless, and therefore need to be guided through life. We need to take more responsibility, make a full stop at the stop sign, because it is the right thing to do.

A mandatory well crafted house? Numerous times I see posts questioning what should I use to tread a wooden surface, to keep it from drying to quickly, to enhance it color, or stabilize it, to keep the bugs out, maybe I need to sand it to make it pretty which forces one into a finish of endless possibilities. Paint is just scratching the surface of how we are cared for. Within the process of finding the adornment one would wish to use to enhance their wood work I would suggest they consider if it it totally necessary, then choose the least offensive product. By doing this it will ensure work in the future will be done safer and easier. There is nothing worse than picking the paint and filler out of the screw head to remove an exterior piece of trim. A well crafted house, in my opinion, would not be painted, a durable species of wood with big fat headed stainless screws is what I would mandate, if I were Sovereign King.

Tim