It should be noted that All of my building lines are drawn along lines that stretch from one intersection point to another. These points do not have to be matching points or anything like that, just any two points anywhere on the graph. As I said earlier, these points are formed by the intersection of any two marks, whether they be circles, connecting lines, or even the building lines themselves. The points connected to form the building lines often lie well outside of the building's bounds, and sometimes it takes a bit of looking to find a line that does what you want it to do, especially for roof lines. It seems you can really make just about any roof pitch you want. The building in the picture was designed to have a half-hipped roof, hence the horizontal line near the peak.

I really just ought to make a video, or write a book with lots of pictures! I feel like I am doing a lousy job of illustrating how I use the daisy wheel.

I would also be interested in learning how others use this fascinating bit of ancient technology.

And I have a question. Are there any known examples of the daisy wheel's appearance outside of Britain? Is this figure ever found carved onto buildings in France or Central Europe?

Was de eine ilüchtet isch für angeri villech nid so klar.
http://riegelbau.wordpress.com/