And, by all means your contribution here on the forum is welcome.

The daisy wheel, in my opinion, is a underused tool. Somewhere here on the forum a short term poster posted an older barn for sale, it used curved brace stock and a close bent system, both appearing to fit the same circle. When I have more time I will look for it or someone else may link to it.

I know of one small building that is daisy wheel constructed, I think it was moved out west. Built by a group directed by Laurie Smith just last fall. I added onto my existing house this winter using a two circle lay out. I have not compiled all the "how I did it" in a why clear enough way for the forum. I did wander a bit and used a healthy bit if fudge in getting from paper to reality. I should at least post a photo of the lay out on paper.

I didn't go all out with connecting as many points as you suggest, I think I went in the opposite direction and used just a minimum of points. There was already some dictated points, as I had previously constructed the foundation, so I was working with in a set of givens. Excuse my vagueness I will see if I can put up a picture, I have been meaning too.

Tim