Hello everyone tonight

Hi CB nice to hear from you and the best in the new year

well things sort of slow down in the cold weather here and I thought that I would sharpen up my posting skills. I must say I surprised myself that I remembered the pass words, but proceedures was something else, I had to refer back to instructions from one of you guys a while back, and it all came together nicely--I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy posting for you all.

I am proud to be associated with the TFG group and be able to present items of interest from my past.

One area of historical interest that I will never escape from is the mulley mill and its wonderful but complicated equipment for sawing lumber with a single vertical blade

Having the opportunity to be in charge of the maintenance as well as the operation was a one in a million roll of the dice, and I intend to pass on tidbits of information to those that want to listen.

I often sat in the early morning sunlight streaming through the interior of the mill reflecting on those that must have went before me, and felt their presence and was able to overcome what seemed like unsurmountable tasks that rose from time to time with its delicate technicalities.

I believe that one of the greatest challenges I ever had was to put the mill together in running order after having dismantled it for reconstruction and repair, knowing full well that no help was available if it was required.

see you tomorrow night

NH