One of my concerns with the greenhouse is over heating. I am told proper venting with handle that. Automatic vent pistons, or whatever they are called, they open vents once the temp rises to a certain temperature. The smell of green plants and soil is near heaven.

Yes, a seal to keep the voids in the wood chip covered and to reduce air movement through the mix. With my plank wall I can only cover one side. But I am assuming the planks will act as the solid side or the inner side of the infill. The planks are splined as well. It is also trim, a finish look to the wall, rough wood chips just wouldn't cut it.

I keep going back and forth with the foam vs woodchip/clay wall. Foam would be the fastest, but that is not the only factor. The greenhouse would open this up to bigger and better possibilities. I would gladly swap the cost of foam for the polycarbonate sheets. Clay, wood chips, wood and time are all "free". Speaking of free, to be free from the restraints of tradition, new and old is sometimes a good feeling. I think our approach to building needs new methods and/or approaches.

I don't feel comfortable having a "vapor barrier" mixed with a clay wall system. An air barrier is a different thing, and welcome. I like the explanation of the "air fins" in the article and the rabbets on the exterior corners of the post.