Dear sir,

Nobody openly attacked you, and no one was judging you as a person. We merely asked you to filter your comments a bit due to the public and educational nature of these forums, and for the matter that many of us do not wish to see or hear such things.

I am deeply sorry for your situation, and wish that there was something I could do to help. Perhaps a better route may have been to mention your hardships to the fine folks here, and I am sure they in turn would have offered whatever help they may have been able to. I can't speak for everyone, but I am more than willing to put any ugliness behind and still offer a helping hand to whatever extent I am able.

And sorry if you thought I was playing a holier than thou card, I just meant to make it clear that I want to limit my exposure to these kinds of things. If these forums were to become a place where bad language and other such were accepted and commonplace, I would have to stop participating. That's my choice, and it's not me trying to say I'm better. If anything, it's me saying I am weak and cannot handle these things and still live the way I want to.

DLB

Was de eine ilüchtet isch für angeri villech nid so klar.
http://riegelbau.wordpress.com/