Hi All,

Please ease up everybody and I will tell you why I posed the original question.

I recently posted a design for a timber framed firewood store on a UK forum. I was using a forum "nom de plume" rather than my own name and added a note on the design stating "copyright K F Hume 2011". When I checked back the following day I found that my design had been removed by the site moderator. I sent him a note asking him why he had done this and he advised me that the drawing was copyright and could not be posted unless I posted using my own name to make it clear that I owned the copyright to the design.

As stated in my original qustion we all know who owns the copyright to the Golden Bridge design and thus I find myself confused as to why the TFG Forum moderators (and officers) have not acted in a similar fashion to their UK counterparts especially given the very clear guidance provided in Nancy's TFBC client notes.

I find myself quite confused as to what one can and can't do in respect of publication of designs such that intellectual property owners rights are fully respected and / or acknowledged.

Regards

Ken Hume

Looking back to see the way ahead !