See who’s using the “NEW” timberframe layout tape, and what they’re saying about it.

John Fontaine of Middletown, CT. And he said: "...the tape design is long overdue of course, my son commented "nice" when he received it for a birthday gift..."

Randy Churchill of Churchill Timberworks in Courtenay, BC Canada. And he said: “Well built and solid - appreciate that. Solid body because I will drop it. Really like the white space to write on, I do that quite a bit. Tape is flat and flexible which will be nice for layout, a compromise from rigid tape which is better for some tasks - understandable.
Suspect the inventor thought long & hard about how much offset (10").

Vicco Von Voss of Centerville, MD. And he said: “It is the best tape I have ever owned. I can use it on curves. I like the feature about the 0 being at 10” in. Prevents mistakes when burning a foot or inch. I can't believe it's only $20. See his work at viccovonvoss.com

Sean Hyland of Hyland Timber Framing in Alfred Station, NY. And he said: “They are the "Official Tape of the Hyland Timber Framing Shop". No other tapes allowed for layout! They really are great and everything I thought they would be. Thanks again for making them available.

You should buy yours now……

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!