Hi jim/mike

I just noticed your post that you were looking for barn plans for a 24 by 36 foot building to construct

this is just something for you to think about

A number of years ago I constructed a 3 bay English Barn for UCV, it dated to approx. 1870, it was 24 by 36 the size you are looking for

unfortunately it contains 2 interior posts located at the centre point of the 2 main 10 by 12 cross girts

I copied it faithfully from an original structure located near Iroquois Ontario which is still standing, but privately owned

I do have the original pencil rough drawings that I did at that time for the TF's on site to work with

It has on the second level, purlin posts and plates that the rafters bear on and has German/Dutch characteristics which are neat like large double centre doors, that swing on wooden hinges, and no overhang on the eve, or I should say very little

it was one building that I included on the onsite tour when I hosted the TTRAG a few years back

I might have video footage that shows the structure somewhat depends how interested you might be

NH