Hi folks,

I am still digesting all of this...and have much to think about...

First, we must hold "harmless" Jim...He is our primary moderator at this time, and if you don't mind the analogy...he can only "heard us cats," only so well...Thank you Jim for what you do...

We are at another crucible at this time within the guild...For me, I see it as a positive one. I remember back in the late 80's and early 90's we had a clear bifurcation between the "academics" among us and those more focused on the 'business of timber framing"...This too caused descent, along with other internal challenges...This is the nature of any young organization and believe it or not...we are young...

Now we are looking at some very positive events coming down the "pipeline." A search for a new full time ED for the guild, a merging back together possibly of the academic and the business side of our world that is Timber Framing. Each of us, whether Master Timberwright, Apprentice, or just an avid fan for this "Art and Craft," can place hope to our futures here. Yet, each of us must take ownership in being more involved to whatever level we possibly can and supporting those that have "tried" to do well by us all...

So, in this case if an 'error' in judgement has been made administratively to "erase" all traces of a member from this forum has been made...we will learn from that mistake and must move on. If we can repair the record, and the emotions behind it, then that will take place I am sure. Mike, I know for a fact, would not take any action lightly and will fix anything he is able to, yet must also regard the wishes of a member's choice as well.

I am sure there are lessons to learn here and we are all still trying (or atleast I am) to figure it out...

Respectfully Submitted,

j