I suppose that it did get into the weeds before it even started to get on track! grin I'll give a run down on what I know.

My background would be SIP type enclosures, tailored to my own special formula.

My panels are typically 5 5/8" EPS for walls 10 3/8" for roof. I use 7/16 ZIP sheathing on the exterior taped with ZIP tape. (I am not sure on the long term viability of the tape, but I am impressed by the durability of the ZIP sheathing coating as well as the tack and weather tightness of the tape. I detest house wrap and the extra material cost of the ZIP system is more than made up in expedited installation time. The OSB used in the panels is also higher quality IMHO.)

Interior facing is typically 7/16 OSB. The panel is shimmed away from the frame to accommodate finished wall covering (5/8" ply spacer for 1/2" drywall for example).

Panel intersections are foamed with Dow high expansion foam, splines and and other structural insets foamed with Dow wall and floor adhesive as well as nailed. One thing that I am aware of is the importance of not relying on spray foam as total seal, it's really more to fill voids. Even if applied perfectly it will crack as a building shifts slightly over time, rendering the seal ineffective. Redundancy is critical here. To that end I also tape my interior OSB seams with Zip tape, which really does stick quite well to OSB. I also use a lot of EPDM gasketing, at major seams such as wall to wall joints, or wall to roof joints. A well planned gasketing system will go a long way toward producing an unbroken seal around the building.

Though not necessarily within my typical scope of work other critical components to make this system work well are:
1. A cold roof system
2. Rainscreen detail for siding
3. Whole house heat recovery ventilation system with humidity controls and well place ventilation at bathrooms kitchens and other potential moisture sources.
4. Make sure the electrician and plumber foams the chases at every box, switch, or penetration in the panels.

That's a quick overview of my method, I'll be interested to see what others have to say.