Tim...I couldn't give a better example...and...the list goes on...!!!...Well done and perfect...

I have been "raging against" this machine to the point of being threatened in certain states with "gage orders" for comments I have made about "certain" insulative industries...Ooops, guess I got to close to the truth...

What is more amusing to me (or perhaps sad) is the number alleged "experts" (in the construction industry) that have drank so much of the "air tight" and "plastic wrapped" insulation industry "KoolAid"...that they just refuse to even try to perhaps accept...IT'S NOT...a better way...

The next "naughty stepchild" in all this...THE PAINT INDUSTRY!!!! Warrantees worth nothing and a life cycle of maybe 10 years (at best). Whereas, I find natural and/or traditional paints and washes on some buildings that are over 150 years old of more...Faded yes...but they didn't peel or destroy the wood underneath...Still one of the most polluting, corporate con games in architecture beside the Concrete and Pest Control Industry. I am actually frightened to the point "disbelief" sometimes the more I learn...and witnessed being done in the name of "good practices in architecture...

Last edited by Jay White Cloud; 02/20/16 02:02 PM.