I know I sure enjoy listening to you Richard. Your skills and your knowledge, they really need to be recorded. You ought to write a book. In your spare time, y'know. The skill set you've been describing, I think I've heard you describe it as a millwright, it couldn't have been all that common. It seems that there were a lot of mills of all sorts, but there couldn't have been that many people capable of doing what you describe. Was it a traveling trade, going from place to place, getting mills up and running? Not just up and running, but maintaining them. Or did people just learn to do what had to be done? Thinking about all this, it seems there was a time in history when mills of any kind wouldn't have existed. Have you ever studied on the advent of mills and the trade of millwright(ing)? Around here, in southern Ohio, I could take you to dozens of old mill sites. Abandoned over a century ago, they all failed due to the inability to build dams that could live through a flash flood. Again, love listening to you bud. I'm back to hewing after a winter of family problems. Through a complicated family deal, I now possess my grandpa's broad axe. Hafted left-handed unfortunately, and I hate to alter it. Y'know, I've bought five serviceable broad axes at sales and auctions, three of them were hafted left-handed. That seems an awful high percentage. Or maybe we're just different here in the hills of Ohio. Contrary, no doubt about that.