Dave, some folks say "arrogant" (they typically like to argue and debate" a topic of discussion)...

Other say "informative, helpful and of great value"...(they typically like to learn, discuss and explore a topics many side fully)...

We can only choose which we care to be at any given time...

I can't (nor intend) to appease or placate all that read my posts. I always go back through (often several times) and re-read what someone is "trying" to convey on a topic, as a teacher, that is imperative.

I quoted you on every point I addressed as clearly as I possibly could and illustrated as effectively as possible where able. I do not attempt this to dissuade you by any means. Act and believe as you wish. I write instead when I feel there perhaps is another view, and/or historical/empirical indicator to the contrary, and for the many others that read these forums, post and follow my writing on the subject (I have corresponded positively with several offline on this topic...as apparently not everyone finds my post "arrogant.)

Again, I do sincerely apologize if I have inadvertently offended you in some fashion...that is not my intent. I will and do have the same "conditional rights" as everyone else on this forum to post however way I wish as long as I am courteous and respectful. Which does not mean we have to agree with one another. If you don't agree with me, I am o.k. with that...No hard feelings there at all...