Hello...and Welcome!!

Wow...32'...!!...and with a 8/12 pitch...??!! Plus you're in my neck of the woods of Vermont!! Those snow loads alone are going to be challenging...

You're not going to find much out there in the Timber Framing world with that kind of direct information without paying someone for it...(most likely?)

As soon as a timber frame design starts moving outside the box of the average, then it becomes more custom and/or unique...That means somebody worked really hard on a design and it most like has been seen by a PE with timber framing experience...

You can find Roof Truss Span Charts (stick built) and related info, as well as Wood Species Load Data...However, this then takes a lot more experience than most DIYer timber framers are going to have to get a design going that is safe...

I do love the idea of what you are trying to achieve...!!! Hats off to you for trying your hand at something so bold. I have designed and cut a few Sugar House over the years, and currently finishing up on a huge project in Wisconsin that has similar Bent and Bay spans to perhaps what you are looking for...

More video and photos of the project can be found at Menomonie Farmers Market ...Feel free to contact me if you have more questions...

Regards,

j

Last edited by Jay White Cloud; 12/01/16 05:15 AM.