hey all, thanks for the feed back so far. so i do carpentry for a living, have built a few timber frames, own most of the equipment to do all the work and the biggest reason i ask for such a specific design is because ws have a woodmizer and 321 acres to pick and choose from so im just kinda picky i guess. the ventilator cupola will be fully functionable because i do not want the steam stacks out the roof. we live on a pretty populated road so thats a big factor in making our frame idea unique. i would like to center our 4x14 arch so that gets rid of the center post design. i could downsize to 26' if need be but i just vwanted to build it big enough once instead of the maple industry way of doing it and wishing i went bigger. our town is bristol vt so the snowload is a big factor. could possibly ho 10/12 for pitch too but i dont want it looking like too much roof from the side view. my next step is to contact an engineer but was trying to avoid doing that right away. thank you all for the replies already.

trent