Hello,

That is a tough one, and perhaps someone here will have an example to offer that I don't?

I personally have never seen or read what I believe you are asking for? As you have learned there are a number of learned papers, and related text on Cruck Frames from an historical or general subject consideration.

As for a dedicated tome outlining "step by step" building instructions with drawings and design schematics, that does not exists outside private facilitation syllabus, as far as I know.

I have (floating around here someplace...??...ha, ha) notes on different examples, observations of the frames I have seen, and a project/workshop syllabus with drawings I have created. Yet again, this is aimed at professional facilitation of a class/workshop and not a public document.

On that topic, there are a number of workshops/classes that cover this subject, both here and in the U.K. The Heartwod School has offered one in the past workshops on this subject, and may again in the future. I believe Steve Chappell's Program at Fox Maple has offered one as well...I think?

Beyond that, hiring someone to design and support your project with technical guidance, and blueprints would/could be the only other effective way for a beginner to approach such a project?

Good Luck,

j