Hello Ken and Roger!

It seems Ken we have the same haunting habits of the Forestry Forum and this one as well. Yet are very selective toward what topics may warrant our time to post on. I feel you do much, much better than I do...for sure wink

I don't think you are being "selfish" at all, rather than wise. I admonish myself often for even bothering to post on a topic that I know full well is pointless to do so. Too often there seems more interest in debating than true learning or erudite discussion sought for a given topic. Too many egos and "I think" experts with very limited knowledge and/or narrow scope of understanding for given subjects...yet...they seem to think (feel?) that their given perspectives are equal to and/or as valid as those that may have been working (often professionally) on a topic for decades. You are the wiser (in my view of it) for your approach than I think I have ever been, but I'm trying to learn to keep my mouth shut (or my fingers silent more now)...LOL!!!...grin

Jim...that is great news!!! Thank you for your efforts in that arena and I, for one, look forward to the update!

Blessings to all,

j

Last edited by Jay White Cloud; 06/02/19 02:51 PM.